100% NATURAL DOG TREATS
COCONUT SALMON SKIN & COAT 8 oz CHEWY
These coconut and salmon flavored treats help increase energy levels, promote a healthy coat, and provide a dose of omega- 3 fatty acids.
• Healthy skin and coat
• Digestive health
• Increased energy levels
Ingredients: Oat flour, palm fruit oil, pea flour, salmon meal, coconut flakes, coconut flour, coconut glycerin, coconut oil, flaxseed meal, sunflower lecithin, inulin (source of prebiotic), sorbic acid (natural preservative), powdered cellulose (coating only).
Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 21%, Crude Fat (min) 27%, Crude Fiber (max) 3%, Moisture (max) 6%. Calorie content ME (calculated): 5072 Kcal/kg, Kcal Per treat 14
Active Ingredient: Glucosamine HCL 100 mgs/treat
- Up to 25 lbs. – 2 chews daily
- 26 to 75 lbs. – 3 chews daily
- Over 75 lbs. – 4 chews daily
Treat Size: Apprx. 3/4″ Heart
ABOUT INGREDIENTS AND BENEFITS
These chicken and sweet potato treats contain glucosamine which helps repair body tissues, can reduce pain, and helps restore joint health.
- Glucosamine: Glucosamine is a natural joint lubricant and can help reduce swelling and promote the strength of muscles and bones.
- Chicken: Chicken is high in protein which provides dogs with the nutrients they need to build and maintain strong bones. It is also high in amino acids which will boost immune health.
- Sweet Potato: Sweet Potatoes are high in fiber, Vitamin A and Vitamin C. These nutrients help promote digestive health, skin and coat health, and promote muscle growth.
- Flaxseed: Flax is high in omega-3 fatty acids which are good for promoting skin and coat health.
- Inulin: Inulin is a source of prebiotic which can promote digestive health.