100% NATURAL DOG TREATS
CHEWY CHICKEN & SWEET POTATO
with Glucosamine for Hips & Joints (8 oz.)
These chicken and sweet potato treats contain glucosamine which helps repair body tissues, can reduce pain, and helps restore joint
• Joint and hip health
• Pain relief
• Skin and coat health
Ingredients: Chicken meal, flaxseed meal, inulin (source of prebiotic), oat flour, palm fruit oil, sweet potato, pea flour, salmon meal, sorbic acid (natural preservative), sunflower lecithin, powdered cellulose (coating only). Glucosamine HCL 100 mgs/treat
Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 21%, Crude Fat (min) 27%, Crude Fiber (max) 3%, Moisture (max) 6%. Calorie content ME (calculated): 5072 Kcal/kg, Kcal Per treat 14
Active Ingredient: Glucosamine HCL 100 mgs/treat
- Up to 25 lbs. – 2 chews daily
- 26 to 75 lbs. – 3 chews daily
- Over 75 lbs. – 4 chews daily
Treat Size: Apprx. 3/4″ Heart
ABOUT INGREDIENTS AND BENEFITS
These chicken and sweet potato treats contain glucosamine which helps repair body tissues, can reduce pain, and helps restore joint health.
- Glucosamine: Glucosamine is a natural joint lubricant and can help reduce swelling and promote the strength of muscles and bones.
- Chicken: Chicken is high in protein which provides dogs with the nutrients they need to build and maintain strong bones. It is also high in amino acids which will boost immune health.
- Sweet Potato: Sweet Potatoes are high in fiber, Vitamin A and Vitamin C. These nutrients help promote digestive health, skin and coat health, and promote muscle growth.
- Flaxseed: Flax is high in omega-3 fatty acids which are good for promoting skin and coat health.
- Inulin: Inulin is a source of prebiotic which can promote digestive health.
Magen Miller –
My pit bull loves the chicken and sweet potato treats. He has hip problems, and doesn’t get up and down good. The first day I gave him these , he was running around the yard, like he hasn’t done in years. I’m so glad I found y’all!
floris heijster –
What a fantastic thing to hear, thank you so much Magen!!
Lynn Perkins (verified owner) –
These really have helped my chocolate lab with his hip & joint pain. He has arthritis that set in from a spinal cord injury so anything I can grab that helps him I do. Our furry babies can’t tell us when their Hurting unfortunately so I’m glad this great product is available. My dog loves them too.
floris heijster –
We are happy you found us Lynn, and very glad we can make something to help with his arthritis. Much love